This was at Target a couple weeks ago....... since I couldn't walk I drove the scooter and it was pretty funny. David recorded this with his phone........if you've got sound you'll hear him tell me to back it up so it beeps....pretty embarrassing!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"back it up" kills me! I'm by myself watching this and laughing out loud. I'm linking it to my blog!!!! beep, beep, beep.
7 comments:
"back it up" kills me! I'm by myself watching this and laughing out loud. I'm linking it to my blog!!!! beep, beep, beep.
Only David would want the full effect for everyone to share. Great going! I felt like I was there laughing with you.
Oh, I miss you!! So glad to be able to keep up with you guys now. P.S.- LOVE your Christmas card!
I love you husband and miss you so much it aches!
I meant I love your husband because it does that to you!...sorry after I reread my post it sounded strange.
So funny! Love the video! Was just thinking of you today & just had to visit the blog. Hope you are doing & feeling well! Love you! Happy New Year!
That's awesome! I'm glad David decided to capture it all on video for us all to enjoy. :)
Post a Comment