11 years ago
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
4 am again.....
Well, I'm up at 4 am again......this has been my schedule for the last maybe 2 months?? Go to bed at 10 or earlier and then wake up at 4, eat breakfast watch some tv and then go back to bed at around 7 or 8 and sleep until 10:30, 11. David and I are hoping that Jax will be on that schedule since I have adjusted to it so well, probably no such luck! :0) I'm excited to move on to the next phase because I want to meet him......the other less important reason is because I have run out of shows to watch on OnDemand. Before OnDemand it was non stop coverage of the 2008 election, then I moved on to OnDemand Road Rules/Real World challenge, then Party of Five (that brought me back to memories of college...... Julie, Melissa and Amy would appreciate that! Unfortunately, Julie, I haven't gotten to the episodes with your twin... :0) ) , and now I'm finishing up with the stand up comics from comedy central. I officially feel worthless! :0) One more day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What an honor to spend your last day before Jax with you Stacy. I thoroughly enjoyed lunch club today and am excited to walk alongside you in this venture. Can't wait to see what he looks like, feels like, smells like! :) We're praying for you and love you guys very much-
Katherine
Post a Comment