Jax and I made our maiden voyage to Atlanta last week and it was wonderful! We hung out with Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Doug, and Jax's cousins, Mathis and Marshall! It was so good to see my nephews. I haven't seen them since Christmas and they have both changed so much. We also got to stay with Mimi and Papa and we had so much fun! The car ride was great. Fortunately Jax slept most of the way and it only took us 7 hours which was ok since I had to stop to feed him twice. We also had a photo shoot with Audrey which was fun! Audrey thanks so much! It was so good to see you! I can't wait to see the pictures!
Marshall loved holding Jax and kept saying "I love baby Jax". It was so cute! Here are some pics from our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment