Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer days....

Well, I'm finding that I'm about a week and a half behind on these posts!  I'm trying to do better!  
Jax went to his first kid bday party and we had a lot of fun!  Here he is with the birthday boy, Kelly.  Kelly and Jax are in the same class at church......
......and then after the party he was pooped!  So funny, he fell asleep with his hand holding on to the bug catcher he got at the party!
My roommate from college came to visit!  Her son Kai was born almost a week after Jax so it was fun to see the 2 of them together!  Kai is a cutie.  He would start rolling and just keep going right across the floor!  I was hoping Jax would follow!  Julie, it was so good to see you!  
......and just because I thought this one was cute!

No comments: