Sunday, February 22, 2009

David's 30th birthday! (I know it was a month ago!)

So I never got David a birthday present because he is almost impossible to buy for!  So I finally figured out what I was going to get him a month after his birthday.  I sent him out for some ground beef and he came home to a scavenger hunt with clues leading him to various places around town.  Pretty funny!  He was very surprised!  He ended up at his brother's where I was because they were watching Jax for a couple hours.  Then we headed to a cuban restaurant in town called Havana Jax Cafe.  It was delicious!  Then I gave him a watch that he has been looking at for a while.  So I actually managed to surprise him!  Woohoo!!!    
Side note, I bought David a watch winder for a wedding gift and told him that one day I would get him the watch to go in it......5 years later, I got him the watch!  :0)

Here we are at the restaurant!

No comments: