Riley, Sophie, Hattie and Jax eating their lunch!
Sophie, Kristen (Sophie's mom) and Jax swinging!
Then on Saturday we had a birthday party with family. The weather was perfect and we had a great (and chaotic :0) time!! Jax loved the cake and icing! Jax's cousins joined in after Jax got a few bites and we had a mid-party bath to clean them all up!




4 comments:
HOW CUTE! happy birthday, jax!!
He's so cute!! How in the world is he 1 already??!!! Hope you come to visit soon- I'd LOVE to see you! Ruth and I were laughing the other day about your wedding story... "we're gonna have a good time tonight"!! Haha! I miss your fun stories :)
Oh my goodness, I can not believe he is already a year old! Happy Birthday sweet Jax. Miss you Stacy.
:)
I can't believe he is one!!! Holy smokes time goes fast!!! He is just precious. Congrats...how did you handle the day...I was a bit of basket case for Hamilton's.
Post a Comment