11 years ago
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Any movie suggestions??
So I've got 4 weeks left and not much to do so I'm trying to catch up on some movies before Jax comes! Anyone got any suggestions for rentals? My friend Audrey recommended "Once" so I'm looking forward to seeing that one! (To be quite honest, if I don't get any responses from anyone, I will have my feelings hurt a little....BUT I know it can be a little intimidating to post so I WILL get over it! :0) Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Have u seen Hitch? or any of the Bourne movies? Music and Lyrics is FANTASTIC and funnier the second time so watch it twice!! The lines are so quick and witty...I'll keep thinking :)
Ditto to Music and Lyrics. I could watch Pride and Prejudice over and over. Truthfully, I haven't seen a movie in awhile but I wanted to post just to say "HI" and you look fantastic!!!
I personally will suggest my all time favorite guilty pleasure..........reality tv! Rent some old Survivor seasons or Big Brother or Amazing Race. Those are bound to keep you entertained until Jax arrives! Love you and miss you!
Hi Honey, I loved the movies "Ladies in Lavender" and I think it's called "Copying Beethoven". Beautiful music, great stories! ... and I think you look positively smashing!! Mom
I am on permanent movie probation for renting the movie "Because I Said So" ... Sorry I haven't seen anything in a long time! I heard '24' was a really good show and people who rent the seasons can't stop watching them...
Post a Comment