Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day rewind!

Well I didn't forget about this but I didn't have any pictures to share yet.  Thankfully Zoie captured some for us!  For Memorial Day we went out on a boat with some friends.  The Morales's were gracious enough to let us join them for the day!  We hung out with Michael and Zoie and their 2 kids and Michael's parents.  We had a great time and David got some pointers on how to teach a 2 year old to tube and ski!  I know David is ready to teach Jax!  

Great picture of Zoie, Will and Michael tubing!  FUN FACT: David's old small group coleader for Xtreme at Buckhead Church told us about Michael and Zoie when we found out we were moving to Jacksonville.  Michael used to lead a small group in Xtreme at Buckhead too.   Michael was the first person David contacted before we moved here and he helped us get connected at Access Church.  They are a precious family and I'm so thankful that we met them. 


2 comments:

audrey habeck said...

looks like fun!!! we miss you guys! hope all is going well!

gail said...

It's so neat to think how God connected you with Michael and Zoie before you met them. I see God doing a lot of that with "Access"....so many "God instances"